What Is A Good Size Cage For A Cockatiel – Related Questions
What Is A Good Size Cage For A Cockatiel
How Big should a Cockatiel Cage be?
- By length, you should go for the bigger cage.
- You can also consider the cage is holding the width and length of 20” and height of 24”.
- Evaluate the distance between the bars.
- 24” L x 18” W x 24” H is measured as the minimum size of the cage.
- If you own near about two or more birds, than you can buy the cage which varies from 30” W x 35” L x 40” H.
How Big A Does A Cockatiel Cage Need To Be?
What is the best size cage for a cockatiel? The minimum size cage for a cockatiel should be 24″ long by 18″ wide by 24″ tall. A good cage should have horizontal bars on at least two sides, as hookbills love to climb. Horizontal bars help to make climbing easier.
How Many Cockatiels Can You Keep In A Cage?
The number of tiels you can put in a cage depends on the size of the cage and also on how well the birds get along with each other. My current flock includes Buster and Shodu and three of their children (currently 8 to 10 months old).