How to tell if my cockatiel is sickHow do I know if my cockatiel is dying? Most people recognize the most obvious signs of illness in pet birds such as vomiting/regurgitating, loss of appetite, or the typical “fluffed up” appearance and sitting at the bottom of the cage birds show when they are very ill.
How To Tell If My Cockatiel Is Sick – Related Questions
How To Tell If My Cockatiel Is Sick
How to Tell if My Cockatiel is Sick
- Note changes in character.
- Observe their activity levels to determine if they have lethargy.
- Listen to their chirping for any changes.
- Observe how they sleep.
- Pay attention to how much they are eating.
- Track how much they are drinking to see if they are dehydrated.